ASQP: Cancellations: Cancelled Flights Report
The Cancelled Flights Report of Cancellations provides information about individual cancelled flights and their ASQP cause of cancellation. In order to generate a report, the user needs to select both departure and arrival airports in the "Airports" section. Grouping options are not available for this report.
For information about how to create n Cancelled Flights Report, see the ASQP Manual.
Field definitions are available in ASQP: Definitions of Variables.
The Cancelled Flights Report displays the following variables:
- Scheduled Departure Date
- Carrier Code
- Flight Number
- Departure Airport
- Arrival Airport
- Scheduled Departure Time
- Scheduled Arrival Time
- ASQP Cause (Carrier, Weather, NAS, Security)
For information about other available reports in the Cancellations module, see the following pages:
- Departure Cancellations Report
- Arrival Cancellations Report
- Departure Cancellations with Weather Report
- Arrival Cancellations with Weather Report
- Departure Comparison Report
- Arrival Comparison Report
- Departure Comparison with Weather Report
- Arrival Comparison with Weather Report
- Cancelled Flights with Weather Report