ASPM: Analysis: Block Time Comparison
The Block Time Comparison report appears only in the City Pair Analysis view of ASPM. The report compares scheduled and actual block time and block delay at selected airports at two different dates or time ranges.
For information about how to create a Block Time Comparison report, see the ASPM City Pair Analysis Manual.
Field definitions are available in City Pair Analysis: Definitions of Variables.
The Block Time Comparison report displays the following fields:
- Data Type (Comparison, Base, Difference)
- Matching Flight Counts
- Times and Delays for Matching by City Pair, Carrier, and Departure Hour Flights
- Average Scheduled Block Time
- Average Actual Block Time
- Average Block Delay
- Average Taxi Out Time
- Average Taxi In Time
- Average Optimal Block Time
- Percent On Time
- Average Arrival Delay
- Average Estimated Time Enroute
- Average Actual Time Enroute
- Average Airborne Delay