ASPM Arrival Airport Enroute: Definitions of Variables
- Arrivals for Enroute Computation. The arrivals for the flights selected by the user that meet the Enroute Criteria.
- Average (Time Flown Minus Unimpeded Time). The sum of the time flown from the 100-nautical mile GCR boundary of the departing airport to 100-nautical mile GCR boundary of the arriving airport less the unimpeded enroute time (10th percentile) calculated by the Excess Time Method divided by the number of flights. Negative value is allowed.
- Average Enroute GCR. The average enroute GCR distance (100 mile to 100 mile).
- Average Enroute Miles Flow. The average of the miles flown: 100-nautical miles boundary to 100-nautical miles boundary.
- Average Excess Miles Flown. The Average Excess Miles Flown is the average difference between the actual miles flown enroute minus the GCR distance enroute.
- Average Speed. The average of the nautical miles flown enroute divided by the flight time enroute. Enroute Data: The average speed of the aircraft crossing the 100-nautical miles GCR boundary from the departing airport to crossing the 100-nautical mile GCR boundary from the arrival airport. Unimpeded speed is the 90th percentile.
- Ratio Miles Flown and GCR Distance. Actual nautical miles flown enroute divided by GCR distance enroute.
- Ratio Time Flown And Unimpeded Time. Actual time flown enroute divided by unimpeded time enroute (enroute time flown 10th percentile calculated by the Excess Time Method).
- Total Excess Miles Flown. The totals of actual time flown from the 100-nautical mile circle of the departing airport to 100-nautical mile circle of the arriving airport minus the unimpeded time (enroute time flown 10th percentile). Excess time is either 0 or positive.