ASPM Efficiency: Airport Adjusted Capacity Report
The Airport Adjusted Capacity Report of ASPM Efficiency provides information about airport adjusted capacity (AAC) at a selected airport or group of airports. The AAC is a measurement of arrival, departure, and airport capacity adjusted in cases where actual values exceeded the facility-reported called rates (AAR and ADR). For more information, see Airport Adjusted Capacity (AAC).
For information about how to create an Airport Adjusted Capacity Report, see the ASPM Airport Efficiency Manual.
Field definitions are available in ASPM Efficiency: Definitions of Variables.
The Airport Adjusted Capacity Report contains the following variables:
- Average Departure Rate (ADR)
- Average Capacity Arrival Rate (Cap.AAR)
- Average Actual Departures
- Average Actual Arrivals
- Average Adjusted Departure Rate
- Average Adjusted Arrival Rate
- Airport Adjusted Capacity
- Scheduled Operations
- Average Scheduled Departures
- Average Scheduled Arrivals
- Average Scheduled Departures Not Flown
- Average Scheduled Arrivals Not Flown
- Average Unscheduled Departures
- Average Unscheduled Arrivals
- Available Scheduling Capacity Departures
- Available Scheduling Capacity Arrivals
- Available Scheduling Capacity
For information about other available reports in the Efficiency module, see the Display section.