ASPM Efficiency: ADC and TAER for Reportable Hours Report
The ADC and TAER for Reportable Hours Report of ASPM Efficiency provides TAER and ADC values for a selected facility or group of facilities limited to the reportable hours. Reportable hours are the operating hours during which the most air traffic is experienced. The most recent reportable hours for each facility are used by default; the Filters tab allows the user to choose reportable hours defined in previous years. The reportable hours that apply to each airport can be viewed in the Reportable Hours by Facility report.
For information about how to create an ADC and TAER for Reportable Hours Report, see the ASPM Airport Efficiency Manual.
Field definitions are available in ASPM Efficiency: Definitions of Variables.
The ADC and TAER for Reportable Hours Report contains the following variables:
- Average Daily Capacity For Reportable Hours
- Average Daily Capacity For 24 Hour Period
- ADR Plus Capacity AAR For Reportable Hours
- Efficiency Operations For 24 Hour Period
- % ADR Plus Capacity AAR For Reportable Hours of 24 Hour Period
- % Efficiency Operations For Reportable Hours of 24 Hour Period
- TAER for Reportable Hours
- TAER for 24 Hour Period
- Mod+Sev TAER For Reportable Hours
- Mod+Sev TAER For 24 Hour Period
For information about other available reports in the Efficiency module, see the Display section.