ASPM Efficiency: Low IMC Configuration Use Report
The Low IMC Configuration Use Report of ASPM Efficiency provides information on hourly airport capacity and operations during hours of low visibility.
For information about how to create a Low IMC Configuration Use Report Report, see the ASPM Airport Efficiency Manual.
The fields in this report are defined below and are also available in ASPM Efficiency: Definitions of Variables.
The Low IMC Configuration Use Report contains the following variables:
- Hour. The hour of the day in local time, ranging from 0-23.
- Airport. Three- or four-letter code identifying the airport.
- Runway Configuration. The runway configuration (Arrivals|Departures) in effect at that particular airport and time.
- Ceiling (100) Feet. The sky conditions within 100 feet AGL of the lowest level of clouds that is reported as "broken", "overcast", or "obscured".
- Visibility (Statute Miles). Meteorological visibility range, expressed in statute miles.
- Arrival Count. Total number of arrivals at selected airport/date.
- Delayed Arrivals 15 Min or More (Schedule). Total number of arrivals with a delay of 15 min or more according to Schedule at selected airport/date.
- Delayed Arrivals 15 Min or More (Flight Plan). Total number of arrivals with a delay of 15 min or more according to Flight Plan at selected airport/date.
- Total Minutes of Arrival Delay (Schedule). Total minutes of arrival delay at selected airport/date according to Schedule.
- Total Minutes of Arrival Delay (Flight Plan). Total minutes of arrival delay at selected airport/date according to Flight Plan.
- Total EDCT For Arrivals Where EDCT>0. Total minutes of EDCT delay for aircraft with an EDCT.
- Arrivals with EDCT. Number of arrivals with an Expect Departure Clearance Time (EDCT).
- Arrival Cancellations. Number of cancelled arrivals.
- Diversions. Counts of flights that were diverted from their originally intended arrival airport as detected by an algorithm written by Mitre.
- Efficiency AAR. Efficiency Airport Arrival Rate. The number of arrivals an airport under current conditions, which is the lesser of the Capacity AAR or a reduced rate when traffic management initiatives such as Ground Delay Programs are in effect. Also see Capacity AAR.
- Capacity AAR. The Capacity Airport Arrival Rate. The number of arrivals an airport can support per unit of time when no traffic management initiatives are in effect. Also see Efficiency AAR.
- ADR. The Airport Departure Rate, or the number of departures an airport can support, per unit of time.
For information about other available reports in the Efficiency module, see the Display section.