ASPM Weather Factors: Scenario Report
The Scenario Report of ASPM Weather Factors provides data about the impact of weather factors per each selected airport. Dates, grouping, and filter options are not available for this report.
For information about how to create a Scenario Report, see the ASPM Weather Factors Manual.
Field definitions are available in ASPM Weather Factors: Definitions of Variables.
The Scenario Report displays the following fields:
- Wind Speed in Knots
- Ceiling in Hundreds of Feet
- Visibility in Statute Miles
- Number of Hourly OPSNET Weather Delays
- Severity of Local Weather Conditions
- Thunderstorms Within 50 Miles
- Hourly Airport Rates (AAR+ADR)
- ASPM Enroute Excess Miles
- ASPM Enroute Excess Time Flown
- Enroute Thunderstorms
- Overall Impacting Conditions
For information about other available reports in the Weather Factors module, see the Display section.