ASPM: Enroute: Arrival Airport Comparison Detail
The Comparison Detail Report of Arrival Airport Enroute compares enroute metrics at selected airports over different dates or time periods.
For information about how to create a Comparison Detail Report, see the ASPM Arrival Airport Enroute Manual.
Field definitions are available in ASPM Arrival Airport Enroute: Definitions of Variables.
The report displays the following variables:
- Arrivals for Enroute Computation
- Average Enroute Time Flown
- Average Excess Time Flown
- Average (Time Flown Minus Unimpeded Time)
- Ratio Time Flown And Unimpeded Time
- Average Enroute Miles Flown
- Average Excess Miles Flown
- Ratio Miles Flown and GCR Distance
- Average Speed
- Average Enroute GCR
For information about other available reports in the Arrival Airport Enroute module, see the Display section.