OPSNET Delays: Delay By Secondary Cause Report
In OPSNET Delays, the Delay By Secondary Cause Report provides information about primary and secondary causes of delay per selected airport(s) and time frame. By selecting the values on in the Delays column of the report, the Delay Remarks Report will display with recorded remarks about the delays.
For information about how to create a Delay By Secondary Cause Report, see the OPSNET Manual.
Field definitions are available in Definitions of Variables.
The definitions for the fields in the Delay By Secondary Cause Report for the Delays are presented below:
- Primary Cause. The main cause for delay (per JO7210.55F). There are 5 categories: Weather, Volume, Runway/Taxiway, Equipment, Other. See also Types of Delay.
- Secondary Cause. The second level cause for delay (per JO7210.55F).
- Delays. Total flights delayed per entry.
- Average Minutes. Average minutes of delay for the reported delays.
- Total Minutes. Total minutes of delay for the reported delays.