OPSNET Delays: Summary Data Download
The Summary Data Download provides a summary of OPSNET delays by facility by date, including information about the types of delays and delay causes.
For information about how to create a Summary Data Download, see the OPSNET Manual.
Field definitions are available in OPSNET Delays: Data Download Dictionary.
The Summary Data Download displays the following fields:
- LOCID. FAA location ID.
- YYYYMMDD. Date.
- STATE. State ID.
- REGION. Region ID. 5=Alaskan Region (AAL); 3=Central Region (ACE); 1=Eastern Region (AEA); C=Great Lakes Region (AGL); E=New England Region (ANE); S=Northwest Mountain Region (ANM); 7=Southern Region (ASO); 2=Southwest Region (ASW); 4=Western-Pacific Region (AWP).
- SERV_AREA. Service Area (EE, ET: Eastern Enroute, Terminal; CE, CT: Central Enroute, Terminal; WE, WT: Western Enroute, Terminal).
- CLASS_ID. Classification ID: 1 - Tower without Radar; 2 ‐ TRACON, RAPCON, or CERAP; 3 ‐ Combined TRACON & Tower with Radar; 4 ‐ Combination Non‐Radar Approach Control & Tower w/o Radar; 5 ‐ Non Approach Control Tower (VFR); 6 ‐ Combined Control Facility; 7 ‐ Towers with Radar; 8 ‐ Air Route Traffic Control Center; 9 ‐ Combined TRACON; 10 ‐ Reserved; 11 ‐ Federal Contract Tower (FCT); 12 ‐ Non‐FAA Facility.
- FACT_TYP. Facility Type: A ‐ Tracons, Rapcons, Ceraps; B ‐ Radar Tower; C ‐ Limited Radar Tower; D ‐ Nonradar Tower; E ‐ VFR Tower; F ‐ Not an FAA Facility; G ‐ Federal Contract Tower; H ‐ Air Route Traffic Control Center.
- TMI_IN. Traffic Management Initiative delays assigned to the LOCID.
- DEP. Departure delays assigned to the LOCID.
- AIRBORNE_AT. Airborne delays held by the LOCID.
- TMI_OUT. Airborne delays held by the LOCID.
- OCCURRED_AT. Total delays occurred at the LOCID.
- AIRBORNE_TO. Airborne delays destined to the LOCID.
- AC. Air Carrier delays assigned to the LOCID
- ATAXI. Air Taxi delays assigned to the LOCID.
- GA. General Aviation delays assigned to the LOCID.
- MI. Military delays assigned to the LOCID.
- WX. Weather delays assigned to the LOCID.
- VOL. Volume delays assigned to the LOCID.
- EQUIP. Equipment delays assigned to the LOCID.
- RW. Runway delays assigned to the LOCID.
- OTHER. Other delays assigned to the LOCID.
- AVG_MIN. Average Minutes of delay(s).
- MAX_MIN. Maximum Minutes of any of the delays.
- EDCT_DEL. Delays assigned to EDCT initiative.
- EDCT_MIN. Minutes assigned to EDCT initiative.
- GS_DEL. Delays assigned to Ground Stop Initiative.
- GS_MIN. Minutes assigned to Ground Stop Initiative.